What are common women’s health concerns?
- Menstrual Pain
- Uterine Fibroids
- Uterine Polyps
- Ovarian Cyst
- Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS)
- Heavy Menses
- Menopause Symptoms
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
What are some causes or factors surrounding women’s health conditions?
- Improper nutrition
- Hormone imbalance
- Excessive stress or improper stress management
- Adrenal insufficiency
- Thyroid dysfunction
- Improper elimination of toxins or cellular waste
- Excess environmental toxin burden
With Every Patient we aim to:
- Identify The Cause Of Disease/Illness/Malady
- Stimulate The Body’s Healing Mechanisms
- Provide The Remedies Needed For Recovery
- Help Patients Transition Into A Healthier Lifestyle
What do I expect of my patients?
- Dedication to making changes
- Willingness to learn about and understand your health concern
- Ongoing communication to best help me, help you!